Pages

Friday, September 16

Red Floral Shift Dress

I'll be starting this project next week after my daughter's dedication/party.  I would love to be working on this now, but, i'm just way too busy.  I only have one yard of this pretty fabric so i wasn't sure if i had enough fabric for a dress, but, after draping it on miss mannequeen here, i think i have enough for a very simple shift dress for me.... aaah... there is an advantage to being small.


I love the pattern.  It is more of a spring/summer dress, but, with the right accessories, i could still wear it for fall:  dark sweater, black tights and boots, and we are good.


I will either use a simple shift dress pattern or this McCAll's pattern below (red dress F).  If I use a different fabric for the lining, i should have enough fabric for the dress.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment