Pages

Wednesday, September 28

Craft Fair... Woohooo!


I haven't done any sewing lately.  Since I am a newbie to dressmaking, I like to take some time in preparing and constructing a sewing project... and I just didn't have enough time for it.  But, I have been crocheting this past week because... this Saturday, some of the ladies from church and I will be participating in our town's craft fair!  It's my first time to sell my stuff at a fair, so i'm super excited.  I didn't really have a lot of  time to get ready for it, but i did manage to make a few hair bows/clips, ear warmers and kids' hats.  I will be selling these items on etsy as well.  Check them out.

Kids Hats
Big Bow Barrettes
Ear Warmers/Headbands

mini-bows with mini-barrettes



Large Bows with Large Barrettes

All bows come in custom colors

No comments:

Post a Comment